The most recent series: The contestants in 60 seconds, chock full of all sorts of interesting information such as their favorite day, season and ice cream flavor.
OK, a couple of the questions go deeper than that.
For those, and for those of you out there who don’t have time to track down all these videos, I’ll post a couple of blogs hitting the highlights.
(The links attached to each name will lead you to the contestants’ performances since the voting began, plus a couple of pre-Idol videos in most cases)
First up: What would our Idols want if they were granted three wishes?
1. I’d wish I could fly
2. I’d wish money would never be an issue
3. I’d wish when I make the finale, my sister could get up and perform with me.
1. To meet Eminem
2. To make the world a better place
3. To win Idol
1. To fly
2. To support my family
3. World peace
1. To be successful
2. To become a memorable artist
3. To sell lots of albums
1. To always see the big picture
2. To tell everyone not to take things so personally
3. I’d love to fly
1. To have all the stilettos in world
2. To win Idol
3. To have another wish
Erika Van Pelt
1. To be able to fly
2. To be able to breathe underwater
3 To live at least another century
1. To own a boat
2. To own his own island
3. Jennifer Lopez (presumably on the boat or island)
1. To see Heejun sing another song with cowboy (Richie Lawson)
2. To get a new guitar
3. To have Heejun rooming with cowboy (Richie Lawson)
1. To meet Miranda Lambert and get to write and record with her
2. To go to Egypt
3. That her family’s store would be in Jackson forever, without financial worries
Top 12 say why they stand out from the competition.
Top 12 reveal where they like to sing when not on stage.
Top 12 reveal what Twitter hashtag would best describe them.
Top 12 reveal which former Idol contestant they’d like to meet.