Annual Delta Christmas Fair opens Friday
– Live Nativity, 7 p.m. at First Baptist Church, 629 Main St. Girl Scouts will be caroling throughout the borough.
– Lighting of the Delta Borough tree, 8 p.m. on the grounds of Delta Discount Grocery and More, 520 Main St. Santa will arrive, Mason-Dixon Lions Club will provide treats for kids, Kennard-Dale High School musicians will perform, and all present will join in singing traditional songs.
– All-you-can-eat pancake breakfast at the Delta Area Community Senior Center and a craft show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. in the Peach Bottom Township Recreation Center, 5 Pendyrus St.
– Santa will visit, 10 a.m.-noon, and a flea market and food, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Delta-Cardiff Volunteer Fire Co., 500 Main St.
– Children’s movie marathan featuring “Elf” at noon, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” at 1:45 p.m., and “The Polar Express” at 2:45 p.m. Sponsored by Harford County Public Library, Whiteford branch.
The information center for the fair weekend will be at the Old Line Museum, 602 Main St., Delta.